Did you notice how fast this page loads? I can do the same for you!
A slow website kills conversion. Period.
Having a slow website can have several reasons, but I know from experience that some causes are more common than others, for example:
- Slow Time To First Byte (TTFB) due to a faulty plugin.
- Poorly configured server and/or browser caching.
- Uncompressed and/or uncropped images.
- Excessive page sizes.
- High amount of DNS requests.
Using tools such as Google Pagespeed Insights and Pingdom I will produce measurable (before/after) results and create a step-by-step pre-analysis and report of the completed optimizations.
In other words, I will find whatever it is that is slowing down your website, remove the bottleneck and you’ll know how I did it.
However, if my preliminary research shows that your server is the bottleneck, I will assist you in choosing and moving to a different server.
You can also Hire Me for…
- Any type of WordPress development tasks,
- Modifications to existing WordPress plugins and/or themes,
- Customizations to be built on top of my own WordPress plugins,
I’m not a frontend developer or webdesigner, so if the task entails frontend related — e.g. UX (User Experience) or UI (User Interface) — tasks, I will search within my own network of highly experienced WordPress frontend developers to choose the perfect candidate.
My hourly rate is € 70,- and I always provide an accurate estimate beforehand to prevent any type of surprises for the both us. Contact me to get a quote!
Help configuring OMGF (Pro) and/or CAOS (Pro) is free of charge. Simply reach out to me and provide the necessary information as explained in the link.