Always flush and disable any caching plugins you might be using, before installing a new plugin.
CAOS Pro is an add-on for CAOS and requires CAOS to run correctly. If you do not have CAOS currently installed, install it for free directly from the WordPress.org repository.
To install CAOS Pro, register and activate your license, follow this guide.
Now CAOS Pro is registered and activated, do the following:
- Go to Settings > Optimize Google Analytics > Advanced Settings,
- Make sure Cache directory for [filename]… has a value which doesn’t include ‘analytics’, e.g. /cache/caos/.
- If you need to change this value, don’t forget to ‘Save Changes’ afterwards!
- Check if cURL is enabled, by clicking the link in Request Handling‘s description. If so, set Request Handling to Fast (Super Stealth API). Otherwise, select Default (WordPress API) if you’re using other plugins, e.g. Enhanced Link Attribution (linkid.js) or Enhanced Ecommerce (ec.js).
- Make sure Stealth Mode is activated in Extensions and Save Changes.
- Finally, scroll down to the bottom of CAOS’ settings screen and click Save Changes & Update.
If you’re using any JS/CSS minification and/or Caching plugins (e.g. W3 Total Cache, WP Fastest Cache, WP Rocket or WP Super Cache) now’s the time to re-activate them again.
Enjoy CAOS Pro!