Deactivating a License
There are several reasons why you’d want deactivate a site on your license, e.g.:
- After migrating to a different domain,
- After nuking a development or staging domain or,
- You want to use your plugin on another WordPress install.
There are two methods to deactivate a site on your license:
1. Deactivating a Site from within the FFW.Press License Manager
The easiest way to deactivate a site on your license is when the FFW.Press premium plugin is still installed on the WordPress install you’d like to deactivate:
- Open the admin area of the WordPress install you’d like to deactivate and navigate to the FFW.Press License Manager,
- Click ‘Deactivate License’ next to the corresponding license key.
2. Deactivating a Site from within your Account Area
If you’ve already removed the plugin, you can still deactivate any site on your license from within your Account Area on this website: