After your purchase the following is available from within your account, for which you’ve received credentials in a separate email sent to the email address you used during checkout:
- A download link to the purchased plugin(s),
- Your license key(s).
You should also have received an order confirmation containing the above mentioned information. (Make sure you check your spam folder)
Installation & Configuration
After downloading the above mentioned files, follow these steps to install the plugins:
German speaking visitors can also watch this YouTube video by WPerfolg for a clear step-by-step explanation on how to install my premium plugins (OMGF Pro in this example).
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Click on Upload Plugin at the top of the screen.
- Click Browse… and navigate to where you saved the zip files from the plugins you've purchased.
- After the upload is completed, click Activate Plugin.
Can't activate the plugin?
Some premium Daan.dev plugins are add-ons for free plugins available in the WordPress.org repository. The free plugin needs to be installed and activated before you can activate your Daan.dev premium plugin. Some examples:
- OMGF Pro requires OMGF to be installed and activated first
- CAOS Pro requires CAOS
Now, your Daan.dev premium plugin is installed. Next up, activating your license.