These are things that make me incredibly excited and proud. CAOS just received its 100th 5-star review! And from a Happy Super Stealth Upgrade User, too! So, obviously, it’s time for a celebration.
Did you know?
- The first version of CAOS was released 5 years ago (May 6th, 2016) and was intially named Save Google Analytics.js Locally, or SGAL for short.
- v1.0.0 consisted of literally 1 (!) configurable option on its settings screen: Google Analytics Tracking ID.
- SGAL was changed to Host Google Analytics Locally the same day.
- A little over a month later, on June 17th, SGAL was renamed to CAOS: Complete Analytics Optimization Suite.
- I never spent a penny on promotion or marketing. CAOS’ fame has grown through nothing else, but word of mouth — and this blog.
- CAOS only has one 4-star and two 1-star reviews. The rest is all fives!
- And I am not ashamed to admit that it was me who wrote the first (5 star) review. Lead by example, right? 😉
100 5-star reviews after 5 years of hard work. That calls for a celebration. Am I right? AM I RIGHT!?
You get a Coupon! And you get a Coupon!
To celebrate CAOS’ success and the fact that the reviewer was a happy CAOS Pro user, I’m handing out coupons for the coolest Google Analytics plugin in the world, nay, universe™:
Everyone gets 20% OFF on any CAOS Pro license, by using the link below! (The link is valid forever.)
Well, what are you waiting for? The bus? No! Get CAOS Pro now!
1 thought on “100 (!) 5-Star Reviews for CAOS; Time to Celebrate, obviously”
Congratulations! I want to join the party.
I was going to use the third coupon above to purchase the Agency version of CAOS …but it says it’s expired! Can you hook a brother up with a coupon for CAOS Agency?