These are things that make me incredibly excited and proud. CAOS just received its 100th 5-star review! And from a Happy Super Stealth Upgrade User, too! So, obviously, it’s time for a celebration.
Did you know?
- The first version of CAOS was released 5 years ago (May 6th, 2016) and was intially named Save Google Analytics.js Locally, or SGAL for short.
- v1.0.0 consisted of literally 1 (!) configurable option on its settings screen: Google Analytics Tracking ID.
- SGAL was changed to Host Google Analytics Locally the same day.
- A little over a month later, on June 17th, SGAL was renamed to CAOS: Complete Analytics Optimization Suite.
- I never spent a penny on promotion or marketing. CAOS’ fame has grown through nothing else, but word of mouth — and this blog.
- CAOS only has one 4-star and two 1-star reviews. The rest is all fives!
- And I am not ashamed to admit that it was me who wrote the first (5 star) review. Lead by example, right? ;-)
The Wait is Over.
Get the Newsletter you've always wanted, now!
Sign up to receive Biweekly, Free Optimization Tips for WordPress.
No spam. I promise.
100 5-star reviews after 5 years of hard work. That calls for a celebration. Am I right? AM I RIGHT!?
You get a Coupon! And you get a Coupon!
To celebrate CAOS’ success and the fact that the reviewer was a happy CAOS Super Stealth Upgrade user, I’m handing out coupons for the coolest Google Analytics plugin in the world, nay, universe™:
- Get € 5,- off on a single site license for CAOS Super Stealth Upgrade with coupon code 5STARPLUGIN, or
- Get € 10,- off on a 3 or 5 sites license with coupon code 10STARPLUGIN, or
- Get € 20,- off on an unlimited license with coupon code 20STARPLUGIN.
All coupon codes are valid till the end of February.
Well, what are you waiting for? The bus? No! Get CAOS Super Stealth Upgrade now!