[CAOS] allows you to further optimize your sites’ usage of Google Analytics.Cody Arsenault (KeyCDN)
analytics.js or gtag.js file to your server. Then the file is updated automagically using WordPress’ integrated wp_cron() function.
How to Optimize Analytics in WordPress?
Why should I host analytics.js locally?
The Complete Analytics Optimization Suite for WordPress gives you the best of both worlds. After activation it automagically downloads the latest version of
Configure CAOS in WordPress
For a complete impression of what CAOS has to offer and its configuration, refer to the user manual.
- How to use CAOS and Analytics with a Cookie Notice (GDPR)
- How to setup Google Analytics to be GDPR Compliant without a Cookie Notice
- How to Host Analytics.js Locally with CAOS and Cookie Notice for GDPR
- Leverage Browser Caching by Hosting Analytics Locally with Monster Insights' Wordpress Plugin
- Complete Guide to GDPR Compliance for Google Analytics in Wordpress
- What's the Difference Between analytics.js, gtag.js & ga.js?
- How to Bypass Ad Blockers with CAOS for Google Analytics
- How to integrate Google Optimize into CAOS
- How to Track Google Ads Conversions with CAOS
- How to Integrate Bookeo into Google Analytics using CAOS for WordPress
- How to Setup Adjusted Bounce Rate for Google Analytics in CAOS
- How to protect your Google Analytics data against Ad Blockers
- Super Stealth Upgrade is now 10x (!) Faster
- CAOS now supports Google Analytics 4: Here's all you Need to Know
- 100 (!) 5-Star Reviews for CAOS; Time to Celebrate, obviously
Click here to go to the WordPress Repository and download Complete Analytics Optimization Suite